Meet Alexa Alcala, an entrepreneur and wholesome food advocate that recently relocated to the Verde Valley. With a master’s degree in fine arts, Alcala has been in the restaurant business for over 30 years. Her new business Gaia Bowls’ specialty product is the Honey Nut Granola made with gluten free oats, raw peanut butter, and Arizona cat claw honey from Bisbee, Arizona.
- Yavapai College SBDC client Elaine O’Connor wins the grand prize at the statewide Moonshot Pioneer Pitch Competition
- A Conversation With Windswept Acres, a Pickling Company in Prescott, Arizona
- Yavapai College Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Honors Three Success Award Winners
- A Visit With Laurie Austin, Owner of CrossFit Ortus in Cottonwood, Arizona
- Wholesome Granola Brand Gaia Bowls, Gains Traction
Arizona wine tasting Arts and Crafts Show AZSBDC AzSBDC Success Awards Body Bliss business development business resources Chino Valley Community Art Show Cottonwood crossfit entrepreneur Entrepreneurs entrepreneurship Fine Art Gaia Bowls granola Insurgent Brewing local ingredients Makeover of a Lifetime moonshot Moonshot at NACET Moonshot Az Oak Creek Arts and Crafts Show Pickling Pickling Company Pines Inn and Suites Pines Motel Prescott SBA SBDC Sedona Arizona Small Business Small Business Development Center Small Business Makeover verde valley Windswept Acres Winner Yavapai College Yavapai College SBDC Yavapai County