Everything we make is packed by hand in old-fashioned mason jars just the way our grandmothers did. All of our products are HACCP based and lab tested for shelf life stability and safety. Most of our products have won multiple blue ribbons at both our very own Yavapai County Fair and at the Arizona State Fair, and we won the Best Pickles award from Best of the Best two years in a row.
- Yavapai College SBDC client Elaine O’Connor wins the grand prize at the statewide Moonshot Pioneer Pitch Competition
- A Conversation With Windswept Acres, a Pickling Company in Prescott, Arizona
- Yavapai College Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Honors Three Success Award Winners
- A Visit With Laurie Austin, Owner of CrossFit Ortus in Cottonwood, Arizona
- Wholesome Granola Brand Gaia Bowls, Gains Traction
Arizona wine tasting Arts and Crafts Show AZSBDC AzSBDC Success Awards Body Bliss business development business resources Chino Valley Community Art Show Cottonwood crossfit entrepreneur Entrepreneurs entrepreneurship Fine Art Gaia Bowls granola Insurgent Brewing local ingredients Makeover of a Lifetime moonshot Moonshot at NACET Moonshot Az Oak Creek Arts and Crafts Show Pickling Pickling Company Pines Inn and Suites Pines Motel Prescott SBA SBDC Sedona Arizona Small Business Small Business Development Center Small Business Makeover verde valley Windswept Acres Winner Yavapai College Yavapai College SBDC Yavapai County