Meet Alexa Alcala, an entrepreneur and wholesome food advocate that recently relocated to the Verde Valley. With a master’s degree in fine arts, Alcala has been in the restaurant business for over 30 years. Her new business Gaia Bowls’ specialty product is the Honey Nut Granola made with gluten free oats, raw peanut butter, and Arizona cat claw honey from Bisbee, Arizona.
- Wholesome Granola Brand Gaia Bowls, Gains Traction
- Insurgent Brewing Co. in Chino Valley celebrates completion of Makeover of a Lifetime
- Celebrating our Makeover of a Lifetime Winners
- Public event scheduled at Insurgent Brewing Company in celebration of area businesses and the Yavapai College SBDC Small Business Makeover Program
- In the wake of the pandemic, the Yavapai College SBDC Small Business Makeover Program supports economic recovery.
Arizona wine tasting Arts and Crafts Show Body Bliss Chino Valley Community Art Show Cottonwood entrepreneur entrepreneurship Fine Art Gaia Bowls granola Insurgent Brewing local ingredients Makeover of a Lifetime Oak Creek Arts and Crafts Show Pines Inn and Suites Pines Motel Sedona Arizona Small Business Small Business Development Center Small Business Makeover verde valley Winner Yavapai College SBDC Yavapai County